Trip Tips from Galleria Palms Hotel – A Kissimmee Hotel Near Walt Disney World® Resort
To make your trip to Walt Disney World® Resort as enjoyable as possible, we’ve compiled a list of tips for a day at Disney®:
Tips for Before You Arrive
- It’s simply impossible to see everything in one day, so schedule several days for visiting Walt Disney World® Resort.
- Plan time for the special events taking place throughout the year, such as holiday festivities, huge parades and fireworks displays.
- Use Walt Disney World® Resort’s FASTPASS® Service to schedule shorter wait times.
- Orlando is known for intermittent afternoon showers, so make sure everyone in your group carries a lightweight waterproof poncho or jacket with a hood.
- Save money on souvenirs by purchasing items at the tourist shops along the roads leading to the parks.
Tips for While You’re There
- Avoid long lines by arriving at the park 30 to 45 minutes before it opens.
- Wear your most comfortable shoes.
- Florida is the “Sunshine State,” so wear plenty of sunscreen, applying before you arrive and all day.
- Spend less time waiting by having an adult in your group go to the next ride for FASTPASSES, while others wait in line for their ride.
- Avoid becoming dehydrated by drinking plenty of water, instead of coffee and soda, throughout the day.
- Use the measuring stations at the beginning of the line to help determine if age and height requirements are met.
- Spend the hottest parts of the day (around noon to 2 p.m.) attending indoor shows, riding air-conditioned buses or enjoying a meal inside. In many cases, the left line is usually the shortest when faced with rides with two lines.
Tips for When You Get Back
Our Kissimmee Hotel with Shuttle to Walt Disney World® Resort Makes Your Trip Easy and Convenient
At Galleria Palms Hotel, it’s our job to make your stay as easy and comfortable as possible. Our complimentary hotel shuttle is ready to deliver you and your group to Walt Disney World® Resort’s front door. Catch the shuttle outside the hotel lobby, where there’s always an up-to-the-minute shuttle schedule posted.
After a satisfying day at Walt Disney World® Resort, you’ll appreciate someone else driving you back to the hotel, where you can rest up and enjoy our wireless Internet as you schedule the next day’s fun activities.
To get your vacation started, including a visit to Walt Disney World®Resort, book your stay at Galleria Palms Hotel online or by calling (407) 396-6300.